Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Yesterdays triathlon got a little messed up

I got to the gym about 8:45, my usual plan being to hit the pool about 9:00 so that I would be done with my 750 meter swim by the time Spin class started at 9:30. I have been doing this every Thursday for a few weeks so I was expecting no problem. Not so much. Someone had decided to schedule a new water aerobics class on Thursday mornings! So I get to the pool and it was full of people and no lap lanes. Really tilted my axis! So, after taking a few yoga breaths I decided to just change it up, do the Spin class first, then hit the pool and finish with the 5K run. After all, nothing says I have to do them in order. Actually had a really good time although I didn't get the overall time with transitions because I forgot to wear my Polar. I know I did the 12 mile bike in 26:32, the 750 meter swim in about 23 minutes and the 5K in 31:30. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment